Required Courses (6 hours):
Electives (9 hours):
- A minor must contain at least 9 hours of upper-division coursework.
- Note: Internships (4910), debate practicums (4920), and directed studies (4930, 4960R, 4970R, 4980R) do not count toward the minor.
- Courses taken to satisfy Core Areas I through V may not be counted as coursework in the minor.
- Courses taken in Core Area VI may be counted as coursework in the minor.
- All courses taken to satisfy the minor must be completed with a grade of "C" (2.0) or better.
- Residency Requirement: Students may transfer one or both of the lower division courses, but they must complete all three upper-division courses in residence.